Westcott 12" Hole Punched Wood Ruler English and Metric With Metal Edge (10702)
Westcott develops home and office products unmatched in style, design and performance. We continue to deliver results that are both inspirational and functional year after year.
As low as $63.00
Only %1 left
Perfect for medium duty use, cutting through layers of paper, foam and poster board.
- 12"/30cm English/Metric Wood Ruler
- Made from selected hardwood with a multiple-coat clear lacquer finish.
- Scaled in 16ths and in metric on same side.
- Sturdy metal edge; hole punched.
- Ideal for office and home use
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Is this flat across the top or do the sides slope down a little like rulers used to be?
The top is not completely flat, there's a sort of depression going across the middle of the ruler.
Date published: 2022-06-07
What metal is the edge made of? I have a wooden 15' westcott ruler my grandfather used to use, and I was curious ...the metal edge of mine looks almost copper.Thank you! =)
All wood rulers including this item had a brass edge. Brass metal is known for a copper color because it contains mostly copper. Today, metal edges are made of plated steel. Both kinds of edges provide the same function and durability.
Date published: 2018-09-26
We found other products you might like!
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $22.49
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott 8" Soft Handle Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $47.94
- Westcott Finger Loop Replaceable (17531)As low as $59.94
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25