This student-created garden game reinforces math and reading skills!
- Westcott 5” Kids scissors
- nine 3" yellow construction paper squares
- nine 1 1/4" construction paper circles
- nine 3" brown construction paper squares
- nine 1/2" x 3" green construction paper strips (stems)
- black marker
Brought to you by Westcott – The World’s Favorite Scissors
Glue each circle to the center of a yellow square. Trim the square so it resembles a flower. Write each number word from one to nine in the center of a flower.
Use the marker to make dots on the stems to match the number words.
Cut the brown squares so they resemble pots. Write each numeral from 1 to 9 on a different pot.
Match each flower, stem, and pot. When you're finished, shuffle the pieces and play again!
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by The Education Center, Inc.®