Stamped Mini Card
Handmade cards are a thoughtful way to brighten someone's day and show that you care! This quick and easy stamped mini card project makes great use of your paper scraps! Customize the all the little details with colored pencils, sharpened with the Teacher's Choice Award winning, iPoint Evolution Axis pencil electric sharpener!
- Westcott Craft Self Healing Cutting Mat, 12" x 18"
- Westcott TrimAir Premium Titanium Paper Trimmer, 12"
- Westcott Axis iPoint Evolution Electric Heavy Duty Pencil Sharpener
- The World's Favorite Scissors™
Westcott Craft Titanium Non Stick Scissors with Microtip, 5"
- Westcott 6" Titanium Precision Scissors
- Decorative Paper
- Rubber Stamp (in the design of your choice)
- Blank Ink Stamp Pad
- Foam Tape
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Stick or Glue Runner
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) With the Westcott TrimAir Premium Titanium Paper Trimmer, cut a piece of cardstock that is 5" x 3.5". Next score the piece down the middle using the included scoring blade and fold it in half. Then cut a piece of decorative paper that is 3.5" x 2.5". With a tape runner or glue stick, adhere the decorative paper onto the front of the card. Then stamp your image onto another piece of cardstock, using the Westcott Craft Self Healing Cutting Mat to protect your work surface.
2) Accent the details of the stamped image with colored pencils. The Westcott Axis iPoint Evolution Electric Heavy Duty Pencil Sharpener gives your pencils a super precise tip, which makes coloring all the little details super easy and convenient!
3) Next cut out the stamped image with the Westcott 6" Titanium Precision Scissors. These scissors feature a convenient precision micro tip. Their large handles give you extra cutting control, making them the perfect tool for fussy cuts and getting into all those tight and tricky spots!
4) Cut little pieces of foam tape with the Westcott Craft Titanium Non-Stick Scissors with Microtip. These scissors are adhesive resistant making them ideal for cutting all sorts of sticky materials! Mount the foam pieces onto the back of the stamped image. To complete the project, peel off the paper backing from the foam tape pieces and adhere the stamped image onto the front of your mini card!
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko