"Whoooo" knows about owls? Display students' knowledge with this fun assessment tool. Simply use teacher scissors to cut templates for various animals to gauge students' knowledge about other animals too!
- Westcott 5” Kids scissors
- tagboard owl (or other animal) template
- two 9" x 12" brown construction paper sheets
- 9" x 12" orange construction paper sheet
- 6" x 9" yellow construction paper rectangle
- black and yellow paper scraps
- black marker
Brought to you by Westcott – The World’s Favorite Scissors
Fold a brown construction paper sheet in half lengthwise and trace the template on the paper. Cut out the tracing and unfold the paper.
Stack and align the lower edges of the orange paper, the remaining brown paper, and the yellow paper. Holding the stack vertically, slide the top sheet (yellow) up about one inch and the bottom sheet (orange) down about one inch as shown.