Create your own customized binders for back to school or your home office! Celebrate your own individual style with duct tape embellishments. Use this quick and easy technique to decorate book covers, clipboards, pencil cases, lunch boxes and more!
- Westcott 8" Straight Titanium Non-Stick Scissors #14849
- Westcott Craft Titanium Hobby Knife with Cushion Grip #13974
- Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat #15352
- Westcott KleenEarth iPoint Evolution Pencil Sharpener #15085
- Duct Tape Rolls in Assorted Colors
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Cut several strips of duct tape with the Westcott 8" Straight Titanium Non-Stick Scissors. Lay the strips onto the Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat, overlapping each strip by 1/4".
2) Sharpen up your pencil with the Westcott KleenEarth iPoint Evolution Pencil Sharpener. Then select the design of your choice from the Westcott LetterCraft Stencil Book.
3) Trace the stencil onto the duct tape. Then cut away the excess tape with the Westcott Craft Titanium Hobby Knife with Cushion Grip.
4) Repeat this process until you've created several shapes in different sizes and colors. Then layer the pieces on top of each other for a graduated effect using the Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat as a work surface. Lastly position the layered assemblies onto your binder!
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by by Marisa Pawelko