Easily create your own hanging party decorations for your next event with The World’s Favorite Scissors! Perfect for weddings, birthday parties and holidays! Hang them from the ceiling, in trees or even tie them to the mailbox instead of balloons! Eco-friendly and recyclable!
- Westcott 5” Blunt Antimicrobial Scissors #14606
- Westcott Dog Pencil Sharpener #15733
- Westcott 12” Twist It Flexible Ruler #16292
- Construction Paper
Brought to you by Westcott – The World’s Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up your supplies.
2) With the Westcott Twist It Ruler, measure and divide the paper into 6 equal sections. Then fold the paper into a fan formation.
3) Sharpen up your pencil with the Westcott Dog Pencil Sharpener. Draw a simple figure onto the folded paper with the arms extending all the way out to the folded edges.
4) Cut out the figure with the Westcott 5” Blunt Antimicrobial Scissors. Unfold the piece and paste it onto another piece of construction paper. Then use crayons to spell the word “friend” along the figures’ heads. For each figure write a corresponding word to illustrate what friendship means to you. For our example here we featured the words: feelings, respect, inclusion, empathy, nice and differences.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko