Deck the halls with the help of The World's Favorite Scissors™! This Handmade heart ornament makes clever use of the Westcott LetterCraft Stencil Book and is the perfect way to create beautiful felt ornaments for the holidays! Hang them on your tree, give them as gifts or even use them as a festive gift tag to dress up a wrapped present!
- Westcott Titanium Bonded 4" Straight Embroidery Scissors #15148
- Westcott iPoint Axis Pencil Sharpener #15509
- Westcott 12" Stainless Steel Ruler #10415
- Embroidery Thread
- Sewing Pins
- Embroidery Needle
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Sharpen up your pencil with the Westcott iPoint Evolution Axis Sharpener. Then trace two hearts from the Westcott LetterCraft Stencil Book onto the felt.
2) Next carefully cut out the two hearts with the Westcott Titanium Bonded 4" Straight Embroidery Scissors.
3) Measure out a length of ribbon with the Westcott 12" Stainless Steel Ruler and then trim it to side with the Westcott Titanium Bonded 4" Straight Embroidery Scissors.
4) Stitch the ribbon between the two layers and then connect the two pieces almost all the way around with a simple whip stitch. If desired you could embroider a design or name onto the heart prior to assembly. Fill the inside of the heart with fiberfill and then stitch the remainder of the opening closed.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko