St. Patrick's Day Shamrock
Get in spirit of St. Patrick's Day with this decorative shamrock craft! Teachers can decorate their classroom or parents can decorate their homes!
- >Westcott TrimAir® Titanium Bonded® Rotary Paper Trimmer #15482
- Westcott 12" Aluminum Ruler #14174
- Westcott Battery Pencil Sharpener #16324
- Double Sided Tape
- Green Construction Paper
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather all your materials.
2) First sharpen your pencil with the Westcott battery pencil sharpener. Then mark the construction paper 1 ½ inches across with your Westcott Aluminum Ruler.
3) Next grab your Westcott TrimAir® Rotary Paper Trimmer to cut your construction paper to the previously marked length.
4) Once your strips are ready, you can begin assembling your shamrocks! Bend the first paper into two loops, then each loop goes over the previous one. Next stick the loop bottoms together with your double sided tape. Make sure to leave one bent strip for the steam.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko