Easily create your own trendy elastic hair ties with The World's Favorite Scissors! These are great for little add-on gifts and look super cute with a ponytail or when worn on the wrist like a bracelet!
- Patterned Elastic
- Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat #15352
- The World's Favorite Scissors™
Westcott Titanium Bonded 8" ExtremEdge Bent Scissors #15351
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Lay the elastic onto the Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat.
2) Use the Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat to measure out and cut the pieces to 10" lengths with the Westcott Titanium Bonded 8" ExtremEdge Bent Scissors. OPTIONAL: You could also cut longer ones to use as headbands.
3) Fold the pieces over and tie the ends in a simple knot. Lastly, trim the excess elastic at a 45 degree angle with the Westcott Titanium Bonded 8" ExtremEdge Bent Scissors.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko