This adorable decoupage clipboard project blends form and function to create the illusion of a quilt. A great way to use up your scrap bits of paper! Our Titanium Bonded Trimmer creates precise right angles and measurements so the pieces line up easily! Makes a great gift for teacher or your friends at the office!
- Westcott 12" Titanium Bonded Trimmer #13779
- Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat #15352
- Westcott Craft Titanium Hobby Knife with Cushion Grip #13974
- Decoupage Adhesive
- Paint Brush
- Scrap Paper
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) With the Westcott 12" Titanium Bonded Trimmer, cut several rectangles and squares of decorative paper in varying sizes.
2) Protect your work surface with the Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat. Use the paintbrush to apply the decoupage adhesive to a piece of paper and position it onto the clipboard, lining up the edges.
3) Repeat this process by applying more pieces, always being sure to align the pieces parallel and perpendicularly.
4) For the corners, allow the paper to extend beyond the edge of the clipboard until dry. Then use the Westcott Craft Titanium Hobby Knife with Cushion Grip to trim away the excess paper, using the rounded corners of the clipboard as a guide. Once you\\\'ve covered the entire clipboard, apply a layer of decoupage to seal the entire surface and set aside to dry.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko