Monogram Greeting Card
This cute monogram greeting card makes the perfect quick gift for your friends at the office! Make it in their favorite color and then customize it with their initial! Perfect for all occasions, or just because!
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Non-Stick 9" Straight Scissors #14849
- Westcott 18" Stainless Steel Ruler #10417
- Westcott 12" Titanium Trimmer #13779
- Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat #15352
- LetterCraft Permanent Vinyl Lettering Nueva 3", Black #15856
- Colored Cardstock
- Foam Tape
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up your supplies as shown.
2) To create the card use the Westcott 12" Titanium Trimmer to cut a piece of cardstock that is 5.5" x 8". Next use the scoring blade to make your fold in the center.
3) Then use the trimmer to cut another piece of contrasting cardstock for your monogram embellishment. Use the Westcott 18" Stainless Steel Ruler to determine the measurement for the embellishment. You want to leave about .5" of space around the letter. Then adhere the LetterCraft Permanent Vinyl Lettering in place.
4) With the Westcott Titanium Non-Stick 8" Straight Scissors, cut four pieces of foam tape and position them on the back of the monogram embellishment in the corners. Then peel of the paper backing from the foam pieces and position the monogram embellishment onto the front of the card.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko