How many legs does this arachnid have? Just look at the eight! Display a class set of these creatures crawling across your classroom walls.
- Westcott 5” Kids scissors
- 4" black construction paper circle
- 5" black construction paper circle
- eight 1" x 4.5" construction paper strips (legs)
- construction paper scraps
Brought to you by Westcott – The World’s Favorite Scissors
Fold each circle in half and cut out the center. Unfold the circles and glue them together to form a numeral 8 (body sections).
Glue four legs on each side of the body section.
Cut paper scraps to make eyes and other details.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by The Education Center, Inc.®