This cute monogram bookmark makes the perfect quick gift for your friends at the office! Make it in their favorite color and then customize it with their initial!
- Westcott Trendsetter 8" Straight Zebra Scissors #15751
- Westcott 18" Stainless Steel Ruler #10417
- Westcott 12" Titanium Trimmer #13779
- LetterCraft Permanent Vinyl Lettering Nueva 3", Black #15856
- Colored Cardstock
- Ribbon or Yarn
- Hold Punch
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up your supplies as shown.
2) Measure the width of your letter with the Westcott 18" Stainless Steel Ruler and add an extra 1/2" to this dimension to calculate the width of your bookmark.
3) With the Westcott 12" Titanium Trimmer, trim a piece of cardstock to the width calculated in step 2 that is about 7" long.
4) Adhere the LetterCraft Permanent Vinyl Lettering to the bookmark. Next punch a hole at the top and run a piece of ribbon through as shown. To finish the project off, trim the ends of the ribbon at a 45 degree angle with the Westcott Trendsetter 8" Straight Zebra Scissors.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko