Bring some wiggly-giggly fun to a study of sea creatures! This headband can resemble an octopus or jellyfish. Not doing an ocean unit? Make the headband a spider instead!
- Westcott 5” Kids scissors
- 1 1/2" x 18" construction paper strip (headband)
- eight 3/4" x 12" construction paper strips
- 3 1/2" construction paper circle
- construction paper scraps
Brought to you by Westcott – The World’s Favorite Scissors
Ask your teacher to help you size the headband to fit your head. Cut off the excess and glue the ends together.
Accordion-fold the construction paper strips to make arms (octopus), tentacles (jellyfish), or legs (spider). Glue the strips around the headband.
Cut paper scraps to make facial features; glue them to the circle. Then glue the circle to the front center of the headband.