Retro Stamped Magnets
Easily create three dimensional refrigerator magnets with The World's Favorite Scissors! This fun project makes clever use of your favorite rubber stamps and can be customized for any holiday or special occasion! Makes a perfect housewarming gift too!
- Westcott 8" Bent Handle Titanium Non-Stick Craft Scissors #15124
- Westcott iPoint Evolution Axis Sharpener #15509
- Foam Backed Muslin
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Colored Pencils
- Adhesive Magnet Sheet
- Rubber Stamps
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up your supplies as shown.
2) Apply a thin layer of acrylic paint to your rubber stamp and stamp the image onto the piece of foam backed muslin and set aside to dry. Then with the Westcott 8" Bent Handle Titanium Non-Stick Craft Scissors, cut around the image leaving a border of approximately 1/4". These scissors are perfect for cutting fabric, paper and even sticky craft materials!
3) Layer the cut pieces onto a sheet of adhesive magnetic material. Then trim carefully all the way around the stamped design with your handy Non-Stick Scissors!
4) Once you've cut out your magnets, you are ready to embellish them with colored pencils! Sharpen up pencils in your favorite colors with the Westcott iPoint Evolution Axis Sharpener. This wonderful sharpener is lightning fast and features multiple size holes for added versatility! Color in the design to your liking and you're ready to stick them on your refrigerator!
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko