Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)
The Westcott Mini Hot Glue Guns are unlike any other product in the crafting market. With an innovative ergonomic design, hours of crafting comfort are at crafters fingertips. Our high temperature model can reach up to 360 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Watch in action:
GOOD DESIGN AWARD
Founded in Chicago in 1950, GOOD DESIGNTM remains the oldest, prestigious, and most recognized program for design excellence worldwide. The Museum received submissions from several thousand of the world's leading manufacturers industrial and graphic design firms from around the world over 55 countries. This year marked the most significant year for GOOD DESIGNTM with the world's critical mass of FORTUNE 500 companies and the world's foremost design firms participating.
2 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
- Premium Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)
- Winner of the 2017 GOOD DESIGN Award!
- Non-Stick tip for easy glue clean-up
- Nozzle changes from blue to red, indicating when the glue gun is hot and ready for use
- Flip-out stand or built-in side resting feature with 5" cord length
- Forward positioned ergonomic handle with extra-large trigger allows for better control during use
- Integrated glue stick holder, so the next glue stick is within reach
- Westcott mini hot glue guns come complete with two all-purpose glue sticks
- Suggested uses for high temperature model are as follows: glass, stone, marble, ceramic, floral arrangements, denim, and heavy fabrics.
I can't figure out how to put in a new glue stick. How is the old empty removed? I just bought the mini glue gun at Walmart last week. I'm ready to return it already.
How many watts is this high temp glue gun?
Does it matter which glue sticks you use in a high temperature glue gun? In other words, are some glue sticks made for high temps and some for low? Or are they all the same? . Thanks.
- Westcott Finger Loop Replaceable (17531)As low as $59.94
- Westcott 8" Soft Handle Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $47.94
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25