Dream Big Pillowcase
This customized "no-sew" pillowcase makes the perfect addition to your next DIY bedroom makeover! Make it your own by using your kid's name or a favorite inspirational phrase! Perfect for a last minute housewarming gift too!
- Westcott Titanium Non-Stick Craft Scissors 8" #15122
- Westcott Self-Healing Cutting Mat 24" x 36" #15352
- LetterCraft Oilboard Stencil Lettering 6" #15826 (or use one of our smaller sizes for longer words or phrases)
- Blank Pillowcase
- Adhesive Backed Fabric
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up your supplies as shown, using the Westcott Self Healing Mat as your work surface. Choose a variety of adhesive backed fabric to suit your décor theme.
2) Lay the LetterCraft Oilboard Stencil Lettering onto your pillowcase in the desired arrangement and lightly trace the letters onto the pillowcase with a pencil.
3) Next lightly trace the letters onto your adhesive backed fabric with the pencil.
4) With the Westcott Titanium Non-Stick Craft Scissors carefully cut out the letters from the adhesive backed fabric. The Non-Stick feature of these scissors makes this process super easy and convenient! Lastly, peel off the paper backing from the fabric letters and position the letters in place using the pencil lines on your pillowcase as a guide.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by Marisa Pawelko