Stand out on graduation with your own personalized cap!
- Westcott 5" Ergo Jr.™, Blunt #16670
- Westcott 12" Twist It Flexible Ruler (16292)
- Heavy Weight Paper
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather all your materials.
2) Measure a 9"x9" square and a 2 ½" band. The square for the top of the graduation cap and the band to fit each students head size. Make sure to measure with your Westcott Twist-it Ruler!
3) Next, each student will cut out the graduation cap and band with Westcott Kids 5" Ergo Jr.™ Blunt Scissors.
4) After the cap and band are cut out, the student can decorate with crayons. Once decorated, staple the band to the size of the students head and glue the cap and band together (letting it sit for a couple hours to dry). Last, knot your yarn and glue to the top of the cap for the tassel!
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation