Westcott 12" Stainless Steel Office Ruler With Non Slip Cork Base (10415)
Westcott develops home and office products unmatched in style, design and performance. We continue to deliver results that are both inspirational and functional year after year.
As low as $53.64
- 12" Stainless Steel Office Ruler
- Nearly indestructible, warp-free, bend-resistant stainless steel ruler
- Etched with 1/16 and metric markings to ensure easy readability
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces
- Non slip cork backing
- Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated
- Attractive finish fits right into modern office environments
Do you have an accuracy/tolerance specification for this rule?
Westcott stainless steel rulers are marketed as home-and-office products. When they are used in a manufacturing setting in place of rulers that are specifically manufactured and marketed as being "scientific rulers" (costing much more), it is up to the customer to perform a reliability study from a sampling of our rulers and decide if they will meet their compliance needs. Requirements do vary by Industry, which is why we direct the customer to decide on the suitability of our rulers on their own.
Date published: 2021-10-09
What alloy of stainless is this rule? I want to peel the cork back off and clean off the paint then use it in a stainless reagent tank to measure level. The alloy is critical because we do not want to set up a galvanic reaction with the tank. Thanks!
The alloy is AISI 420 stainless steel (GB designation 3Cr13). The nominal chemistry is as follows (the balance is iron): carbon (C) - 0.30% silicon (Si) - max. 1.0% chromium (Cr) -min. 13.0% manganese (Mn) - max.1.0% phosph. (P) max 0.04 % sulfur (S) - max. 0.03 % There is no aluminum.
Date published: 2021-05-27
We found other products you might like!
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25