Westcott USB Charging Station Pencil Sharpener (16548)
Westcott pencil sharpeners are necessary for any school or office that uses pencils regularly. A good pencil sharpener will keep your writing instrument sharp and ready to use for a long time. Westcott offers a wide variety of pencil sharpeners to meet your every need. This electric pencil sharpener quickly sharpens the tip of your pencil. The sharpener does all the work, and the container neatly captures all the shavings until its time to empty it. The heavy duty construction ensures long lasting performance.
Watch in action below:
GOOD DESIGN AWARD
Founded in Chicago in 1950, GOOD DESIGNTM remains the oldest, prestigious, and most recognized program for design excellence worldwide. The Museum received submissions from several thousand of the world's leading manufacturers industrial and graphic design firms from around the world over 55 countries. This year marked the most significant year for GOOD DESIGNTM with the world's critical mass of FORTUNE 500 companies and the world's foremost design firms participating.
1 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
The high performance patented Titanium Bonded blades provides three times the strength of classic stainless steel blades and they stay sharp and effective even after long use. The redesigned ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort during use. The most popular around the globe, winning the title of "The World's Favorite ScissorsTM."
Perfect for medium duty use, cutting through layers of paper, foam and poster board.
- USB Pencil Sharpener winner of the 2016 GOOD DESIGN Award!!
- Three USB ports to charge multiple devices
- Correct wattage for tablets (ten.5W), phones (5W), and other USB devices.
- Eliminates multiple cords and plugs
- Titanum Bonded blades stay sharper longer
- Features auto sensor shut off
- Includes EZ-view shaving reservoir
- Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty
Is this a battery operated sharpener or a plug in one?
Why won't the pencil sharpener work, or how do you turn it on?
how to emptied?
I have purchased one pencil sharpener of specification:-Model-16179 16180;120 volts,60 Hz.This is as per broucher cnclosed with sharpener. But in the power supply cable it is embossed as 100-240 volts,50/60Hz.Please confirm Shapener can work at 220v,50Hz
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $7.75
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $7.49
- Westcott Carbo Titanium Bonded Narrow Trimmer, 12" (16682)As low as $20.94
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott 8" Soft Grip Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $7.99