Westcott iPoint Evolution Battery Pencil Sharpener (14903)
1 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
The high performance patented Titanium Bonded blades provides three times the strength of classic stainless steel blades and they stay sharp and effective even after long use. The redesigned ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort during use. The most popular around the globe, winning the title of "The World's Favorite ScissorsTM."
Perfect for medium duty use, cutting through layers of paper, foam and poster board.
- Titanum Bonded blades: Using the patented Westcott Titanum Bonded bonding process, the blades deliver excellent cutting performance and unparalled longevity before needing replacement
- Auto sensor shut off: Once the pencil is at the perfect point, the iPoint cuts off power, making sure you get the best result every time
- Unique design: The iPoint makes an iconic design statement about you and brings a sense of style to your office desk
- Space saving: With desk space at a premium, the iPoint has a smaller base than any electric sharpener in its class
- EZ View savings reservoir: Unlike most normal pencil sharpeners, the iPoint allows you to see when you need to empty the shavings reservoir, making sure you get great performance every time
- One year warranty
I have been trying to buy a battery operated Westcott sharpener for the last 3-4 months, but every time I receive it, it has a standard FLAT (razor) sharpener. Does this come with the SPIRAL (Helical) Blades?
Hi, I am unable to find the top cover of my i point evolution. Is there any way to obtain a replacement?
I have been using my Wescott electric pencil sharpener for over a year. I love it. However recently I was sharpening a colored pencil and it is like the machine is jammed. It doesn’t budge and it doesn’t make a sound. Is there a way To take it apart?
hi i misplaced the cord for my ipoint sharpener where can i buy another one? and whats the name of the cord?
Put in batteries, new AA, but sharper won't start. Is there a safety I have to remove before first use?
do you make replacement blades for the titanium bonded pencil sharpener
How do you open it to change battery
You mentionned it is battery operated. Does it have also a electric cord as well? Or is it only operated by battery?
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $7.75
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $7.49
- Westcott Carbo Titanium Bonded Narrow Trimmer, 12" (16682)As low as $20.94
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott 8" Soft Grip Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $7.99