Westcott 12" CarboTitanium Bonded Wide Body Personal Trimmer (16719)
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
CarboTitanium Bonded®: blades are eight times harder than untreated stainless steel blades. Our patent-pending process creates a permanent molecular bond with the cutting surface so blades resist scratches, marks and stains. The blades will stay super sharp and smooth-cutting for years making them an exceptional value like all Westcott® products.
Perfect for heavy duty use, cutting through heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- 12" CarboTitanium Bonded Wide Body Trimmer
- CarboTitanium Bonded blade is 8x harder than steel
- Spring loaded blade system for cleaner, straighter cuts
- Cuts ten sheets of 20 lb paper great for trimming thick cardstock, plastic, photographs and more.
- 12" Swing-out ruler for easier placement of paper
- Great for trimming digital photos, paper and cardstock
- Manufacturer's limited 15 year warranty
- Replacement blade available item 16854
Is it possible to get replacement scoring blades for this trimmer? My mom lost hers and we can't find another one anywhere
How does one line up a line in the middle of a piece of paper that you want to use as guide for cutting with the cutting groove on the paper cutter? There is a number grid along two edges of the cutter, but I still need to guesstimate how to line it up.
Will this trimmer cut through fabric?
Hi. I bought this and would like to register the warranty
IS THERE AN INSTRUCTION BOOKLET ON USING THE TRIMMER
I just purchased this item # 16719. However, my trimmer has 2 sliders (one for scoring and one for cutting). Thus I would like to know if my product has the correct item number, Also what item # should I use for ordering a replacement blade?
help! the trimmer I bought yesterday appears to have two blades, but I can only get one to cut. your photo only shows one. also I can't get the ruler to swing out. this is not intuitive to everyone how to use. More instructions please!
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25