Westcott 8" Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Bent Scissor - Violet (15124)
Westcott Titanium Bonded Non-Stick blades are six times longer lasting than the previous formula. Westcott uses a process that bonds Titanium Bonded to the blades and then coats them with a breakthrough non-stick formula to produce an adhesive-resistant, easy-to-clean, and longer-lasting cutting edge. These scissors will stay sharp, smooth-cutting and residue-free for years making them an exceptional value like all Westcott products
As low as $1.42 Regular Price $14.75
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
Titanium Bonded Non-Stick blades: are now six times longer lasting than our original untreated stainless steel blades. Westcott® uses a process that bonds titanium to the blades and then coats them with a breakthrough non-stick formula to produce an adhesive-resistant, easy-to-clean, and longer-lasting cutting edge. These scissors will stay sharp, smooth-cutting and residue-free for years.
Perfect for heavy duty use, cutting through heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- 8" Bent Craft Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Scissors, Violet
- Titanium Bonded blades are 6x longer lasting than the previous formula, so blades stay sharper, longer
- Non-stick coating makes blades corrosion and adhesive-resistant
- Bent handle cuts easily and comfortably on a flat surface
- Perfect for cutting tape, Velcro fasteners, and other adhesives
- Color: Violet
- Ideal for the mail room, art classroom, and scrapbooking projects
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty