Westcott Heavy Duty Carbo Titanium Bonded 8" Bent Scissors (16446)
GOOD DESIGN AWARD
Founded in Chicago in 1950, GOOD DESIGNTM remains the oldest, prestigious, and most recognized program for design excellence worldwide. The Museum received submissions from several thousand of the world's leading manufacturers industrial and graphic design firms from around the world over 55 countries. This year marked the most significant year for GOOD DESIGNTM with the world's critical mass of FORTUNE 500 companies and the world's foremost design firms participating.
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
CarboTitanium Bonded®: blades are eight times harder than untreated stainless steel blades. Our patent-pending process creates a permanent molecular bond with the cutting surface so blades resist scratches, marks and stains. The blades will stay super sharp and smooth-cutting for years making them an exceptional value like all Westcott® products.
Perfect for heavy duty use, cutting through heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- 8" Bent CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors
- Westcott's CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors won the 2016 GOOD DESIGN Award
- Carbonitride Titanium Bonded blades are 8x harder than untreated stainless steel and will stay sharper longer.
- High-Leverage, Ergonomic Comfort Bows.
- Reinforced high strength handle
- Unique ergonomic over mold handle
- Bent handle cuts easily and comfortably on a flat surface
- Suitable for heavy duty cutting of heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- Manufacturers limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25