Westcott 8" KleenEarth, Rice Husk, Scissors, Assorted Colors
Just making a few small changes in how we do things can make a huge difference to our planet. That's why Westcott uses recycled material in the eco-friendly designs of our KleenEarth® products and packaging. The same quality standards are used in all our products whether we use new or recycled materials, so you can be sure this KleenEarth product will live up to your expectations. Rice husks are a typically wasted byproduct of rice harvesting. These scissors use rice husk fibers combined with recycled materials to reduce the amount of polymers and plastics in this product.
As low as $6.99
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
- Made from rice husk fibers (typically a wasted byproduct of rice harvesting) combined with recycled materials to reduce the amount of polymers and plastics in these scissors
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Suitable for right and left hand use
- Easily cuts through paper and craft materials
- Available in assorted colors (color can't be specified when ordered)
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty