Westcott Kids 5" Ergo Jr. Lefty Pointed Scissors (16711)
Developed with the United States Ergonomics organization to relieve effort and frustration Westcott's Kids 5" Ergo Jr. Lefty Pointed Scissors! Winner of the 2016 GOOD DESIGN Award and the 2019 Teachers Choice Award
The ease with which the students use them makes for an environment where students can achieve success. - Clare C., Kindergarten, Tucson, AZ
As low as $4.50
Teachers Choice Award
Learning Magazine 2020 Teachers’ ChoiceSM Award honor products of exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home! Learning magazine's panel of teacher evaluators use each product in their classrooms and homes to find the best products for teachers and parents.
5 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
United States Ergonomics Certified: Our NEW kids' scissors are the first and only to be developed with the United States Ergonomics organization to relieve effort and frustration. Ergo Jr. is specifically designed for ages 4-6 and has been kid tested for fit, comfort, wrist posture, control and accuracy. These scissors reduce overall effort by over 40%. The blades are angled to aid as development tool including spring assist to improve grip and cutting efficiency by up to 50%. They come in assorted colors with a five year warranty! We also have a lefty version coming soon!
Perfect for light duty use, cutting through paper, ribbon and photos.
- Kids 5" Ergo Jr. Lefty Pointed Scissors
- United States Ergonomic Certified Kid-Tested, Patented Design
- Designed for Ages 4-6
- Angled Blades Aid as Development Tool
- Optimized Fit for Comfort, Control and Accuracy reducing overall effort by over 40%*
- Spring Assist Improves Grip and Cutting Efficiency by up to 50%*
- Available in assorted colors (color can't be specified when ordered)
- Five Year Warranty
- *Versus standard scissors. *Data provided by United States Ergonomics 2016.