Westcott 18" Stainless Steel Office Ruler With Non Slip Cork Base (10417)
Durable stainless steel blades allow sharp and smooth-cutting making them an exceptional value like all Westcott® products.
Perfect for heavy duty use, cutting through heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- 18" Stainless Steel Ruler
- Etched with 1/16 and metric markings
- Warp-free, bend-resistant stainless steel ruler
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces
- Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated
- Non slip cork backing
- Hang hole for convenient storage
- Suitable for use in the home, school, shop or office
|Item Package Quantity||1|
I work at a calibration lab and a client sent in this ruler. Can you tell me the specification or tolerance for the accuracy of this unit, or does it follow Federal Specs?
Good Day, We have purchased this rulers for our textile lab facilities for several years now, and right now we are undergoing a certification that ask us if our measurement equipment is certified. Could you tell us if this product is certified?
Could you please provide the accuracy for this ruler?
Where is this ruler made? Thank you.
- Westcott 8" Soft Handle Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $47.94
- Westcott Finger Loop Replaceable (17531)As low as $59.94
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $22.49
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $23.25