Westcott 12" Stainless Steel Office Ruler With Non Slip Cork Base (10415)
Westcott develops home and office products unmatched in style, design and performance. We continue to deliver results that are both inspirational and functional year after year.
As low as $4.47
- 12" Stainless Steel Office Ruler
- Nearly indestructible, warp-free, bend-resistant stainless steel ruler
- Etched with 1/16 and metric markings to ensure easy readability
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces
- Non slip cork backing
- Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated
- Attractive finish fits right into modern office environments
|Item Package Quantity||1|
What alloy of stainless is this rule? I want to peel the cork back off and clean off the paint then use it in a stainless reagent tank to measure level. The alloy is critical because we do not want to set up a galvanic reaction with the tank. Thanks!
The alloy is AISI 420 stainless steel (GB designation 3Cr13). The nominal chemistry is as follows (the balance is iron): carbon (C) - 0.30% silicon (Si) - max. 1.0% chromium (Cr) -min. 13.0% manganese (Mn) - max.1.0% phosph. (P) max 0.04 % sulfur (S) - max. 0.03 % There is no aluminum.
Date published: 2019-09-20