Westcott Titanium Bonded 45mm Rotary Cutter (16370)
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
The high performance patented Titanium Bonded blades provides three times the strength of classic stainless steel blades and they stay sharp and effective even after long use. The redesigned ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort during use. The most popular around the globe, winning the title of "The World's Favorite ScissorsTM."
Perfect for medium duty use, cutting through layers of paper, foam and poster board.
- 45MM Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter
- Titanium Bonded blades, 3 times harder than untreated stainless steel blades
- Includes a safety shield
- Quick and easy replacement blades
- Medium usage, cuts through layers of fabric, layers of paper, felt and vinyl
- Complete with a lifetime warranty
The safety shield on my new cutter will not slide down?
How do you change the blade?
How does the washer go back on? Top, bottom, inside the blade outside the blade? It doesn't say which way it goes, it's a total nightmare!
Trying to put mine back together. Where does the metal washer go on - the front or back? Which way should the bow in the washer be facing?
I can't seem to figure out where the washer goes. an you explain to me how it fits?
How 2 move the bla de 2 cut.
Why can't I buy replacement blades at the same store where I bought the cutter?
Do you know if they sell the 5 pack blades. I couldn’t find them.
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott 8" Soft Grip Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $7.99
- Westcott Carbo Titanium Bonded Narrow Trimmer, 12" (16682)As low as $20.94
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $7.49
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $7.75