iPoint Heavy Duty School Sharpener (16681)
Westcott pencil sharpeners are necessary for any school or office that uses pencils regularly. A good pencil sharpener will keep your writing instrument sharp and ready to use for a long time. Westcott offers a wide variety of pencil sharpeners to meet your every need. This electric pencil sharpener quickly sharpens the tip of your pencil. The sharpener does all the work, and the container neatly captures all the shavings until its time to empty it. The heavy duty construction ensures long lasting performance.
Watch in action:
Learning® Magazine 2020 Teachers’ ChoiceSM Award
Learning Magazine 2020 Teachers’ ChoiceSM Award honor products of exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home! Learning magazine's panel of teacher evaluators use each product in their classrooms and homes to find the best products for teachers and parents.
10 Year Warranty
This product is warranted to be free of all defects in workmanship for the period stated on the package. Certain limitations apply. Visit www.westcottbrand.com/contact-us/warranty-claims.html or call 1-800-835-2263 for more information.
The high performance patented Titanium Bonded blades provides three times the strength of classic stainless steel blades and they stay sharp and effective even after long use. The redesigned ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort during use. The most popular around the globe, winning the title of "The World's Favorite ScissorsTM."
Perfect for heavy duty use, cutting through heavy fabric, boxes and plastic packages.
- Winner of the 2017 Teachers' Choice Award
- Designed for high volume school and office use
- Multi-hole dial accommodates all popular pencil sizes
- Low noise rating
- Super-fast sharpening using helical 12-blade technology
- Large, EZ-view shavings reservoir
- Auto stop technology
- Safety cutoff if the shavings reservoir is removed
- Manufacturer's limited ten year warranty
Once I emptied the shavings, it no longer works. What could be the issue?
Can you get replacement blades? I just bought mine at the beginning of the school year. I k=notice my pencils were no longer sharpening and then blades look worn. I hate to buy another new sharpener.
Can it be used in Europe or do I need a transformer for 230V?
Can colored pencils be used in this sharpener, like prismacolor (wax) and polychromos(oil)?
I sharpened crayons. How can I clean the blade barrel? I can't locate my owners manuel.
What kind of safety mechanism is used to keep the blades from turning on when the shavings bin is removed? My last sharpener had a piece of plastic sticking out of the back of the bin and it snapped off.
How can I un-jam the pencil sharpener? I only used mine a handful of times and a tip got broken inside and now it won’t sharpen any pencils.
- Westcott iPoint Ball Pencil Sharpener (15570)As low as $7.75
- Westcott Premium Safety Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp (16758)As low as $7.49
- Westcott Carbo Titanium Bonded Narrow Trimmer, 12" (16682)As low as $20.94
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Hand Crank Pencil Sharpener (16549)As low as $16.25
- Westcott 8" Soft Grip Titanium Bonded Scissors (13529)As low as $7.99