BTS Bulletin Board
Help your students get acquainted with this fun first day of school activity! Have each student create and decorate a paper sun about the best memories from their summer vacation. Then display them all together on the classroom bulletin board. Makes a great conversation starter to break the ice on that first day of school, especially when there are new students joining the class!
- Westcott 5" Blunt Kids Scissors with Antimicrobial Protection #14606
- Westcott Craft Titanium Hobby Knife with Cushion Grip #13974
- Westcott Panda Character Pencil Sharpener #15732
- Yellow Construction Paper
Brought to you by Westcott – The World's Favorite Scissors
1) Gather up all your supplies as shown and carefully remove the sun shaped stencil from the Westcott LetterCraft Stencil Book.
2) Sharpen up your pencil with the Westcott Panda Character Pencil Sharpener.
3) Trace the sun shape onto a piece of yellow construction paper. Then use the pencil to write your favorite summer memory. Draw a little picture with the pencil and crayons to illustrate the event.
4) Lastly carefully cut out the sun shape with the Westcott 5" Blunt Kids Scissors with Antimicrobial Protection.
Adult supervision is recommended when children use scissors.
© 2016 Acme United Corporation. Text and design by by Marisa Pawelko